Carnival Legend NYC

JOANN226

I have booked my limo for 7/8/05 Legend out of NYC, and I would like to know

what time you got off the boat? I booked them for 11:30 and I'm not sure now, I dont want to get off early and be waiting. Let me know what time you got off. Thanks Joann

Depends on if you do the self or wait. The self-debark got off early, maybe 8ish, but I only waited maybe another hour to hour and half after that and it was worth it to not drag all our luggage off. Went very fast. This was last August.

Joann- I'm from fort Salonga and sailing on the Legend in May. How much is a limo costing? We are taking our mini van and parking it at the pier for $180.00 for the 9 days. There are 6 of us sailing....

• 2 months later...
Joann- I'm from fort Salonga and sailing on the Legend in May. How much is a limo costing? We are taking our mini van and parking it at the pier for $180.00 for the 9 days. There are 6 of us sailing....

That is alot cheaper than I am paying, my husband and the others dont want to take a chance that when we get there we cant park due to no room.

The limo is costing us each $75.00 for round trip

Archived