Fun pass... denied!

DeeStar

Has anyone filled out the online Fun Pass recently? I filled out everything for my travelling companion (my aunt) and myself, but when I click on Print Fun Pass, I get a message that it is unavailable at this time. Has this happened to anyone else? Maybe printing it out isn't the important part?

Getting so excited - flying to Tampa tomorrow!! :)

Di

I had trouble getting mine to print as well. i called Carnival and they talked me through it. I think I had to go back to the sign in page and click on travel documents at the bottom of the page. From there I could choose print fun pass and I was able to print it. If that doesn't work call carnival directly and they will be able to help.

Allison

Has anyone filled out the online Fun Pass recently? I filled out everything for my travelling companion (my aunt) and myself, but when I click on Print Fun Pass, I get a message that it is unavailable at this time. Has this happened to anyone else? Maybe printing it out isn't the important part?

Getting so excited - flying to Tampa tomorrow!! :)

Di

I encounted the same problem but there was a link on that same error page to sign in to reach the fun pass (asked for booking #, last name, boat, and sail date I think) and I was able to print after logging on through the link.

Dont Worry. Ever since they released the system which has been since Dec 03 they have had that problem. U also might find a problem if u are a past guest and put in the number, it might say It does not recognize u as a past guest. They have ALOT of problems. There have been solutions to it. Kind of having to go through the back door of the site. I did it in July and worked but cant remember but It worked. If I find it I will post it

Just returned from 3/13 cruise on Miracle. I was able to print the fun pass but they never asked for it during our boarding process. I tried to give it to one attendant but she said she didn't need it.

I hate to say this Dee, but you may have waited too long to do it online. Carnival's website says online registration is available UNTIL the day before sailing. Your post was after 6PM, which would make it less than 24 hours before you sail. Not sure if this is the problem or not, but it's possible. Hope it works for you...have a great cruise!

It worked like a charm with the link from StacyandTim!

This site has been a wonderful source of fun and information - perfect way to pass the time waiting for the cruise.

I'm off to sail the blue sea!:p

Thanks for the link, it worked for me too!

Just a silly question. It is just a credit card sized printout with name, booking number, ship, date and passenger names? I only need to bring this with me?

After entering all of the information, I kind of thought it would be more than that. Guess it's just an indication that you have entered that information prior to sailing?

Debbie

I printed mine, but it come up with another booking number and ship and sail date!! I called Carnival and had them look at it, all of my stuff is correct in the system, but they had no idea why it printed like that. I had to fax it to them.

Archived