Transportation LAX to San Pedro

Has anyone used the Holiday Inn San Pedro package that includes pick-up at LAX, shuttle to the pier, and possibly transportation back to LAX? We are arriving LAX the evening before the cruise and departing LAX the morning of the day after disembarkation. Any suggestions or info will be appreciated.

Has anyone used the Holiday Inn San Pedro package that includes pick-up at LAX, shuttle to the pier, and possibly transportation back to LAX? We are arriving LAX the evening before the cruise and departing LAX the morning of the day after disembarkation. Any suggestions or info will be appreciated.

When i was on teh Vision in Dec I talked to a few peoplw who stayed at the Holiday Inn and they were happy with the package, I stayed at the marina Inn and was not really happl with it.

Bob

Anyone have details of how the Holiday Inn package worked? Did they send their vehicle to LAX or was it a commercial ride share van? How long did you have to wait at the airport to get picked up? Any details on the after cruise part of the package, specifically check in times and transportation schedule to the airport?

I just booked the Sheraton LA Harbor for $199 for two. It includes a transfer via Prime Time Shuttle to the hotel. Room for two for a night with a bottle of wine and buffet breakfast the next day. Shuttle to the cruise terminal. The day you arrive back they shuttle to the hotel then to the airport via Prime Time Shuttle.

Sheraton LA Harbor (310) 519-8200

Holiday Inn charges $149 no wine, no breakfast and no shuttle back to the airport unless you pay more.

Holiday Inn San Pedro (310) 514-1414

Thanks for the info about the Sheraton. We can't get out of LA until the day after the cruise (10:00 am), so we are also looking for info on that. Hotels usually don't let you check in until 3:00 pm. Getting to the airport during the morning is also a concern.

Anyone have info about restaurants in the vicinity of the Holiday Inn and Sheraton in San Pedro?

Archived