Daily Program Examples

Lainey Elizabeth

I just returned and have every piece of paper they hand out,lol even stole some. Got some really fancy drink menu's and stuff from every lounge on the ship. My problem is not knowing how to share it all but I got a guy on this board working on it...:)

I just returned and have every piece of paper they hand out,lol even stole some. Got some really fancy drink menu's and stuff from every lounge on the ship. My problem is not knowing how to share it all but I got a guy on this board working on it...:)
Looks like it might be a high demand item when done;) . We may put you in charge of re-posting links when questions come up that should be directed to the material. I've got some stuff that I cut and paste here at least once a week. Should probably add that to the collection as well.

Boubster - I spend a while on cruiseclues.com and wasn't able to find the daily programs/menus. Everytime I clicked on one of them, it just brought me to a list with lots of other info. Any hints where to find this info?

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a collection from each day of a Galaxy Panama run last month:

All links below are to Adobe *.PDF files, and require Adobe Acrobat Reader or similar software. If you do not already have this software loaded on your system, you may obtain it here: Get Acrobat Reader from Adobe

Many of these files are of literature obtained from the Galaxy, March 2005, Courtesy "Fireguy"

Note: these are FTP links. If you have trouble viewing these files, please check your browser and assure that "Passive Mode" is turned off. You may also type ftp://dinosaurboard.com into your browser, select one of these files with a single click, and right click to save the file to your computer.

Celebrity Today, Day 1 - 2,556KB

Celebrity Today, Day 2 - 1,641KB

Celebrity Today, Day 3 - 2,809KB

Celebrity Today, Day 4 - 1,756KB

Celebrity Today, Day 5 - 1,598KB

Celebrity Today, Day 6 - 1,661KB

Celebrity Today, Day 7 - 1,582KB

Celebrity Today, Day 8 - 1,821KB

Celebrity Today, Day 9 - 1,215KB

Celebrity Today, Day 10 - 1,499KB

Celebrity Today, Day 11 - 1,184KB

Canderson, same results as try to get the menus. I don't know whats going on.

I can't put the dailys up on my website, too big. I also haven't expanded my site to include the other menus yet (actually they are there but no index to get folks to them).

Taxes still not done (ARGH).

Archived