Scenic Barbados Tours

angnadam

We are going to be on the Norwegian Dawn in November and were wanting to see Barbados and then some beach time. I found a tour with Scenic Barbados Tours and wondered if anyone has used them before. We have been to Barbados before and did Silver Moon -- which was awesome -- but wanted to see some of the island this time. If anyone has used Scenic Barbados Tours I would be interested in your thoughts.

Thanks!!

Last time we went to Barbados, my daughter and I hired a cab - just walk down the pier and outside you'll find a bunch of folks hawking tours, etc. We had scheduled a tour, but they didn't show up, so we used a cab - best thing we could've done! He told us he'd take us wherever we wanted, but would also suggest some other sites and we were so glad he did. We were able to see both sides of the island - the pretty, tourist sites - but also the "real" areas where people live and work. We also wanted to do Malibu, so he left us there at the beach and picked us up later on. It was a great tour - just wish I still had his name!

• 2 weeks later...
We are going to be on the Norwegian Dawn in November and were wanting to see Barbados and then some beach time. I found a tour with Scenic Barbados Tours and wondered if anyone has used them before. We have been to Barbados before and did Silver Moon -- which was awesome -- but wanted to see some of the island this time. If anyone has used Scenic Barbados Tours I would be interested in your thoughts.

Thanks!!

We used them some years back when Cameron Reid was the guide. I do not think he still does tours, but this was a wonderful tour of Barbados and we saw so many things. If Cameron is still involved in this company, I am sure you would have a great time. I will look to see as we are going back to Barbados.

Thanks!!

I just found this on an old CC post.

there. I just got in touch with Cameron yesterday. Here is his email address camireid@yahoo.com. The reply that I got from him is next. Hope this helps!

My tour are 3 to 4 hours Us 135.00 dollars per car ( can carry 4 persons )

My tours are personalize ( just you and your party and where you want to go )

There is Scenic , Historical , Garden and Rum distillery ,you can have a combination of all if you so desire.

Please note all places other than Scenic carry an entrance fee which you will have to pay.

My web-site is www.scenicbarbados.com

Have a nice day

Cameron Reid

I just found this on an old CC post.

there. I just got in touch with Cameron yesterday. Here is his email address camireid@yahoo.com. The reply that I got from him is next. Hope this helps!

My tour are 3 to 4 hours Us 135.00 dollars per car ( can carry 4 persons )

My tours are personalize ( just you and your party and where you want to go )

There is Scenic , Historical , Garden and Rum distillery ,you can have a combination of all if you so desire.

Please note all places other than Scenic carry an entrance fee which you will have to pay.

My web-site is www.scenicbarbados.com

Have a nice day

Cameron Reid

This is the latest contact information from the last several months. I plan to contact him for our 2012 trip to Barbados.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckrcjr viewpost.gif

Do you have his email address as his website is still down? We would love to book him as well but do not know how to contact him. Thanks!

camireid@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

We were able to reach Cameron and have booked a tour with him for our cruise next March. He told us he has been having problems with his website off and on but he was very responsive with his emails. Looking forward to our tour!

We were able to reach Cameron and have booked a tour with him for our cruise next March. He told us he has been having problems with his website off and on but he was very responsive with his emails. Looking forward to our tour!

Did you book for 2 or more? Does it matter to him? What does he now charge for his tour? Thanks!!

We booked 6 on our tour, although Cameron said his prices were the same for 4-14 people and he gave us a price of $33 per person for a 3-4 hour personalized tour. We are really looking forward to this tour as we have read great things about him.

Archived