Tomorrow I do the DOUBLE DIGIT DANCE !!! WOooooHoooo

As of today we have 100 days till we cruise the Dream!!! Tomorrow it will be into the doble digits!!! Super Excited Can't Wait!!!!!!!

I'm down to 4 days and I've been dancing for days. I'll be coming up your way to St. John next Monday and Halifax next Tuesday. What do you consider a "must do or see" for 2 middle aged physically fit people to do while there? I've been reading the Port threads but I still haven't made a decision. Taking the ferry from Halifax to Dartmouth sounds like fun? I was told to visit a lobster pound and have a lobster picnic during the visit. Any thoughts?

I'm down to 4 days and I've been dancing for days. I'll be coming up your way to St. John next Monday and Halifax next Tuesday. What do you consider a "must do or see" for 2 middle aged physically fit people to do while there? I've been reading the Port threads but I still haven't made a decision. Taking the ferry from Halifax to Dartmouth sounds like fun? I was told to visit a lobster pound and have a lobster picnic during the visit. Any thoughts?

Hi there,

It so nice to see that your coming our way!! We have had great weather the last couple of weeks so hopefully it'll stay that way for you!! Basically, I would suggest anything about the Titanic Halifax was a place that refugees from the ship came to and we have a graveyard devoted to the Titanic as well and the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic has a lot of actual artifacts from the ship itself, and it is really interesting. Another great place to visit, if your here long enough is Peggys Cove it is beautiful, but don not go close to the edge!! Who ever told u to go near the lobster was probably right!! I have an allergy to them so I have never had Shellfish but many people LOVE our seafood. Also, Halifax is full of history everywhere from Beer makers to the Halifax explosion just taking a tour of the city would probably be fun too!!! Enjoy!! I hope you have a great time here!

Archived