Cave Tubing & Zoo ???

mamame0w

I was hoping you would get a response from someone who knew for sure because I am interested in this also! So I ended up having to dig myself!

The only company mentioned on these boards that has it seems to be cavetubing DOT bz. I just emailed them today and got an answer back. Their web site has the price of $75 on it, but in the email I got back, they said the zoo was raising their rates and when I will be going (December) the price will be $90. On a note, I also asked them about "popularity" of it booked together. I was told it wasn't a very common thing, and my family of 4 could probably expect to be alone for it.

Just wanted to throw out what I found at least hope it helps!

I don't know if you could do both because of time. The zoo is quite a distance and cave-tubing is also several hours. I guess it depends on how long you're in port, and if you want to relax and take your time to see everything. We've done both, but on separate trips.

Archived