New to Marina cabin question deck 11 please

Contessa 925

I am new to Oceania and will be in 11052 and worried of the noise from above on Deck 12 with the tables. Is this PH cabin a bad choice?

Barbara

Just spent 3 weeks on deck 11, in a cabin under the restaurant terrace at the rear of the ship and never heard anything from above or below.

Aside from a little engine vibration (from which you will be better insulated than we were), we found the Marina to be a remarkably quiet ship.

Marina's cabins are very quiet. Your location looks very convenient: You're close to the stairs and elevators, as well as the lounge. Plus, it looks like you're under a part of deck 12 that is more of a walk-through than a gathering place. We were on deck 11 and never heard any noise from above...or from the stairs or elevator. We also loved the overhang on the balcony.

You'll have a GREAT time...enjoy!

Just spent 3 weeks on deck 11, in a cabin under the restaurant terrace at the rear of the ship and never heard anything from above or below.

Aside from a little engine vibration (from which you will be better insulated than we were), we found the Marina to be a remarkably quiet ship.

We will be in cabin 11080 on the Marina in June 2012. Is that the cabin you were in? If so , knowing your cruise expertise, I've picked the right cabin:).

We will be in cabin 11080 on the Marina in June 2012. Is that the cabin you were in? If so , knowing your cruise expertise, I've picked the right cabin:).

We were in 11083, the same cabin as yours, but on the other side of the ship.

You have picked the right room, believe me, not because of anything that I say, but because the room and the location are just exquisite!

We're limited to 5 photographs per post, so this is just a taste:

092420.jpg092435.jpg092445.jpg092821.jpg051227.jpg

Thanks for the photos..You are right ...It looks amazing.

We were in 8064 on Isignia's Greek Isles cruise, and are in the same cabin on the Sept 5 Insignia Vineyards and Vignettes. The Marina suite looks even more spectacular !

Thanks for the photos..You are right ...It looks amazing.

We were in 8064 on Isignia's Greek Isles cruise, and are in the same cabin on the Sept 5 Insignia Vineyards and Vignettes. The Marina suite looks even more spectacular !

Yes, those aft Oceania Suites on the Marina are at least the equivalent, if not as prestigious, as the Owners Suites on the R ships.

Archived