Cave tubing and zipline

PATRIOTSRULE

I did this excursion from a Royal Caribbean cruise a couple years ago. The cave tubing I did not enjoy. They put you on tubes, with a headlight to see, and honestly it didn't penetrate the darkness well enough for you to see much of the cave. There weren't any kind of rapids on the tubing trip, so it was just a meandering trail.

After tubing, they fed us a very nice lunch, chicken, beans & rice.

After lunch, they led us on quite a trek up to the zipline area. I have a hard time gauging distances, but it took us probably about an hour to get there from the cave tubing area. Mostly the walking was uphill. They outfitted you with the hard hat and straps and then You climbed up to the first zipline area, and then you were off. The ziplining was finished in about 15-20 minutes (includes wait time) and then you walked right back down to get on the busses.

This was the first cruise that we'd ever been on and I was happy for the experience but I would not do this again.

• 2 weeks later...

We just got back from the cave tubing/zipline excursion last week. We really enjoyed it. There is about an hour drive each way. For tubing, we had to walk about 45 min. with our tubes. The water level was high so the cave tubing worked out very well. There were a few rapids areas. Groups of 6 or 8 hooked together and later free floated. Next was a buffet lunch and off to zip lining. We loved it-was the highlight of our trip. We enjoyed it so much, we wished each one lasted longer -but that was impossible to fit in much more in 1 day. We will definalely try it again, but seperately so we have more time. It was wonderful-try it!!

Archived