Ziplining in Kauai

krkheffe

Hi...I was wondering if anyone has ever used this tour company before and if so, what were your experiences with them?

http://kauaivacationtours.com/

My husband and I want to try this tour...the Princeville zip and dip and saw the price at other places and noticed this company offers it for $15 less per person.

Thanks!

Kelly

Hi...I was wondering if anyone has ever used this tour company before and if so, what were your experiences with them?

http://kauaivacationtours.com/

My husband and I want to try this tour...the Princeville zip and dip and saw the price at other places and noticed this company offers it for $15 less per person.

Thanks!

Kelly

My wife and daughter did zipling twice in the last year. Once in Hawaii last year on our cruise and once in Gatlinburg, Tennessee in April of this year.

They actually saw no difference between ziplining in Tennessee and ziplining in Hawaii. (except that it was hotter in Hawaii...lol.).

It is also much cheaper to zipline in Tennessee than in Hawaii and you can pick different numbers of "zips" for your package. In the future, they are not going ziplining on cruises because it is so much easier to do it here in the states and cheaper and allows you to do other things on the cruise.

Being from Missouri, you may be able to find some zip line companies in the Lake of the Ozarks region for about half the price. (or Tennessee is not that far...lol).

Archived