Crosi Europe River Cruise

misspaws

Hi

I have jsut returned from my first river cruise on the Rhine, Neckar, Moselle and Saar with Croisi Europe and I must say it was a wonderful holiday. We used Leonardo Da Vinci and it was a spotless and elegant boat with about 140 passengers.

Everything on board was superb: food, service, cleanliness etc. It was a French Ship and so English was not the first language but staff coudl speak English if that was what you required and they were all helpful and could not do enough for you.

The only downside was unfortunately a few of my fellow English travellers, some of whom I wonder why they ever set foot outside the UK as they appeared to lose all their manners abroad and wanted everything to be as it was back home. All I would say to any uk cruisers is that to learn at least please and thank you in a foreign language is polite and to barge your way through other passengers without even a 'Pardon' gives we Brits a bad name. However, both my husband I really enjoyed the cruise and will certainly travel this way again and definitely would put Crosi Europe on our list.

• 5 weeks later...

We have done a river cruise in Spain on the Guadalquivir from Sevilla (must have seen!) to the Guadiana in Portugal. fantastic cruise!

With french food and wine included (red, rose or white as much as you whish)

In sept the climate is wonderfull, average temp is approx 25 degr C, blue sky and sunny days guaranteed. Cabins on the upper deck have sliding doors, so access to the outside is very nice (no balcony!) These river cruisers dock at places where the big ships can't come and access to cities is very easy and without too much walking. Drinking a beer on the sundeck whilst enjoying the view of the city is one of the most relaxing moments of the day after a stroll in the city.

JP

Archived