Lido deck balcony

tigerdadky

We had one this past April on the Freedom..loved it! We will always book Lido from now on. It was so convenient to everything. I thought noise was going to be an issue since we were right by the atrium elevators but there was no problem at all....enjoy your trip!

Lido is our favorite deck to stay on. You are close to all the action, the buffet, and the ice cream machines!

There are also not many cabins on the Lido so traffic in the cabin area hallways is limited.

You will Love it!

Heading out this morning to catch the Freedom tomorrow. Our room is on the Lido deck near the elevators. This will be our second time on the Freedom and the second time on Lido deck. It makes it so convenient.

We usually book between floors with staterooms, but we are booked on the Magic on deck below the Lido close to the end of the ship. I am hoping there will be litle noise, but I am going with the flow. :D Hey, it is a cruise!

We had a Lido deck balcony on the Conquest back in 2008 and LOVED it! So convenient and not noisy at all. I actually thought I was booking Lido for our upcoming cruise, but booked Panorama instead. I'm hoping we won't be disappointed as we loved the Lido deck. :rolleyes:

Is this your first balcony? You'll be hooked! :D

We had a Lido deck balcony on the Conquest back in 2008 and LOVED it! So convenient and not noisy at all. I actually thought I was booking Lido for our upcoming cruise, but booked Panorama instead. I'm hoping we won't be disappointed as we loved the Lido deck. :rolleyes:

You will enjoy the panorama deck just as much. Have been on both and love the location of both.

We had a Lido deck balcony in June on the Glory and loved it. We were right by the elevators. You could hear the music being played in the Atrium in our cabin. It always stopped by 10:00 pm or earlier so it never kept us awake at night.

we have our first lido balcony coming up in October as well and we are super excited... Read so many good reviews about it so we also booked lido for our April cruise. Can't wait..... In November we are doing an all girl cruise on the Magic and trying out one of the new Oceanview deluxe with the two bathrooms, should be interesting!!!

It is our second balcony and we are hooked, wont ever book another room but one, unless I come across a good deal on a suite.

Archived