Nightly Entertainment on the Veendam

Just got off on July 24th. Shows are nightly, at 8 & 10 except Wednesday when there is a crew show at 11 PM. If you don't already have early (5:15) or late (8:00) fixed dinner, chances are slim that you'd get it now, but who knows, you could luck out.

Best shows are Jeff Petterson & Indy (he does a second show of close-up magic on Saturday at 1 PM) & the Friday evening show. We didn't see the last night's show on Saturday but the general consensus was we missed nothing.

Hope you have a lovely time. Wonderful cruise that is over much, much too soon. Wished we'd booked a B2B!

Just off the same sailing as sevenseasnomad and have to agree 100% with everything she said. Jeff and Indy present a very entertaining show....magic coupled with comedy.

When I first saw Jeff walking his tiny dog around the promenade deck after muster drill, I thought how does this guy get to take his dog on board ? Indy is obviously not a seeing eye dog. I forget the breed but she is tiny, fluffy white and precious. Dog lovers will enjoy !

Also agree, the week just flies by and as an aside the food was amongst the best we've had in 41 cruises. :D

Archived