Pride of Aloha Pictoral Review

Thanks so much...you ARE the queen!!! I think your pictures are the greatest! It looks like you guys would be a kick to travel with!!! I love food pictures and cabin pictures and your volcano pictures were amazing!!! You did a great job! I'll try to do the same on our upcoming PofAmerica trip! It reminded me of our NCL Star trip around Hawaii! Love that ship! Hoping the America doesn't let us down! :o

Oh my word - what a treat to see these pictures!

We sailed on the POA when it was still The Sky in 2003. It's great to see how she looks now.

I am a Hawaii fanatic (just look at my name) and the pictures of the Pali in Kauai are breathtaking. The pictures of Maui make me SO "homesick" for there. We always go to Honokowai just up the road from Lahaina. I'd give my eye teeth for dinner tonight at Cheeseburger in Paradise. Gotta sit upstairs!

Thanks so much for posting these and giving me several minutes of delight!

Hikini:D

Queen, thank you so much for the lovely pictures of the Pride of Aloha. We have not booked yet, but plann to sail on her next May. My nephew graduates from Univ. of Hawaii next May and we are all going on a graduation cruise!! We have cruised Hawaii (2003) on the Star. It was wonderful, but I am really looking forward to the Pride as she looks so very Hawaiian!! We loved Hawaii!!

If I could ask one question, which side of the ship would you recommend booking, starboard or portside?? We had portside last time and it was great for viewing all of the cliffs and ports. Once again, thank you so much for the delightful photos! Aloha, Ms Bee:)

Queen!

Your pictures were great. Oh. I want to go back!

The Plantation Lounge is were we went for a cocktail on formal night before our reservations in one of the Specialty Restuarants.(forgot the name)

The cruiseline seems to use the Plantation Lounge for Private group Parties it seemed. Would have liked to use it more as it was very intimate and quiet. Special.

The picture of the Guest Services Desk made me smaile as they were VERY friendly and helpful and often very fun!

LOL - I learned that the fish on the carpet in the hallways swim Forward...always. That was REAL helpful to me asI never know which way I am going! LOL

Thanks again for the photos. I did not have a digital camera but I am going to have them developed onto a CD. IF the film did not get ruin at the airport. :-( ?????

I will have a trip report as SOON as I get caught up at home here.

Rene

If I could ask one question, which side of the ship would you recommend booking, starboard or portside??

Since the ship changes course depending upon the weather, I'm not sure if you can count on a good or bad side, but I do know they make sure both sides get a good view of the volcano:p

Oh and that Volcano was awesome!

We hung out in the Longboard a lot. Being that is loacted on the stern (almost) we were able to walk in and out onto the deck. The Captain actually 'fishtailed the stearn of the ship so EVERYONE form EVERY angle would get aGood LONG LOOK at it! Fabulous. A highlight of our trip! Oh I hope our photos come out.

Archived