Uniworld Prague extension question

BooBooTX

We are on River Beatrice Budapest to Passau with Prague extension in August. Can anyone advise the estimated arrival time to Prague on the day of the transfer from Passau? I am hoping to have enough time for a private guide that afternoon. Thanks

I would suggest sending an e-mail to Uniworld and asking them your question. We sailed the opposite direction in June, but disembarking for everyone was definitely early morning. The drive to Prague is several hours, and I don't know if there is a stop along the way; I would think that you might not want to arrange a guided tour before mid-afternoon.

A private guide in Prague is a great idea. We loved ours, she showed us so much more than we saw with Avalon's tour and gave us much more information. You will have a great time...we did, it was like walking around Prague with a friend!!

Her name is Jana Hronkova. We found her in Rick Steves Prague guide book. She's a young woman in her 30s who grew up in Prague. Very very nice, informative girl. We told her what we had seen on our Avalon tour the day before, and she made suggestions as to what she would suggest. We had a list of things we wanted to see as well, so we did a combo. Lots of walking, and we also took the public transportation with her. She met us at our hotel and we went from there. Her email is janahronkova@hotmail.com Tell her you heard about her from Dobie, she'll remember us. It was our favorite day on our whole trip!!

Archived