Snorkeling in Nassau or Freeport?

carhopsrock

I will be heading to Nassau/Freeport in 40 days. I have heard many bad things about both ports (have been to Nassau before). Can anyone tell me from experience how the snorkeling in at either stop? I have been before in Puerto Rico and want to go again on this trip. In PR it was awesome. I am not a picky person whose whole trip will be ruined if this time isnt as good. I just want to make sure that I am not blowing money on something not worth it.

How long is your Nassau stop? We didn't have enough time to book StuartCove's shark snorkel in Nassau last time but I have read great things and saw some awesome reviews with pictures.
When we did the tour. They had a bus waiting for us. Snorkeld two different sites, then the shark snorkel adventure was optional. All in the morning tour.

The morning pick up is 8:30 so you should be fine. We didn't sail Carnival but I don't think it is offered thru Carnival. You can google for reviews or go directly to stuartcove dot com for info and pricing. If we end up on Fascination with HMC and Nassau we will be checking this one out for sure. Husband is huge snorkeling freak. I just like a nice beach, lol.

The Stuart Cove's Ultimate Snorkel excursion is awesome!!! ANd you can also do an afternoon tour if you are in port until 6pm. When we went about a month ago, we were with some people from an NCL cruise, and their sail time was 6pm...they told the Stuart Cove's people when they booked, and SC had a bus just for them right when we got back and got them back to the ship in plenty of time. Just communicate with SC and let them know...you can look up their website...not too expensive per person either, and the sharks are so cool to see...lots of fish at the first two stops, at least in the afternoon.

Archived