Trainer on Freedom?

Mattib

I'll be cruising on Freedom in just under a month and am wondering if there are any personal trainers at the gym that are available by appointment for one on one training. Wife and I are interested in having someone help us set-up a workout routine for during and after the cruise. Is this something that we can take care of while on the cruise?

I'll be cruising on Freedom in just under a month and am wondering if there are any personal trainers at the gym that are available by appointment for one on one training. Wife and I are interested in having someone help us set-up a workout routine for during and after the cruise. Is this something that we can take care of while on the cruise?

They would be more than happy to do that for you, I believe they charge $75pp for a session IIRC. Im sure they will also try to sell you spa products as well.

My advice, if you plan to do your post workouts in a local gym, get a trainer there. Most gyms will allow you to workout for a week or two for free, so you can check out a few gyms that way. Some even include a few sessions with a trainer with the membership.

I prefer 24 hour gyms that include free classes. There is a true price war going on with gym in most markets, so check around.

Good Luck!

Thanks I appreciate your input. Perhaps if I even start locally with trainer now before the trip I can get a jumpstart and ward off any cruise food guilt!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Thanks I appreciate your input. Perhaps if I even start locally with trainer now before the trip I can get a jumpstart and ward off any cruise food guilt!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Good plan!! Never a bad time to start a fitness routine. It can really become a way of life once you start to see the results.

Archived