Coral Breeze Captain Your Boat

CampCruisers8580

I was wondering if anyone has done the Captain your Boat recently with Coral Breeze? We debated between this and the Snorkeling/Caye Caulker (which looks awesome too), but have decided to do the boat due to another snorkeling excursion already booked for Roatan.

Sadly we're on the "wait list" because there are only two of us and we need four in order to officially reserve. The manager e-mailed back saying we could sign up as long as they met their minimum requirement of people. Has this ever happened to anyone else? How long should we wait before looking at another excursion? My only worry is come cruise time we didn't book early enough to get an excursion. :o

Thanks in advance for the help!

We were in that situation a few years ago -- not enough people so we posted a thread on the roll call for our cruise and on the board for that port (ie. here!!) and we got enough to fill 2 vans-- more than we needed and got to know some of our other ship mates travelling together for the day and had a great time. So you might get lucky-- if posting here, just advise the cruise line, ship and departure date so people will know if they are on the same cruise. good luck!!!!:)

Great idea! I already posted in roll call...but for those who are here on the Belize board, we are sailing to Belize on Dec. 27th. We're on Carnival Dream, but I know Carnival Conquest is going to be there on the same day. Join us! It looks like a fun alternative to tubing or ruins ;)

Archived