Live from the Victory 07/31-08/07

dettlja

Great review can't wait to hear more. I do this in October for an adult only ( kids are staying with gram) much needed anniversary cruise. It helps to pass the time by reading reviews. Thanks for taking the time! Enjoy the rest of your cruise!

Hope you are not posting because you are having such a great time and not internet weather issues! I would love to know if you are in a GS or OS we are booked in an OS for January and I am not sure if I want to switch my room. We have never been on the Victory and I love the GS on the Miracle and the Liberty.

So glad you had a great time scuba diving at Coral World!! We did this in March when we were on the Victory ( we booked through the ship, didnt realize how much $ you saved doing it direct!!)

I loooove reading what others did on the same cruise because we are planning to redo this after it supposed rehaul in 2013:)

So glad you had a great time scuba diving at Coral World!! We did this in March when we were on the Victory ( we booked through the ship, didnt realize how much $ you saved doing it direct!!)

I loooove reading what others did on the same cruise because we are planning to redo this after it supposed rehaul in 2013:)

When is Victory going to be rehauled? I thought it just was in November of 2010? Just checking - we are booked for 3/10/13...

When is Victory going to be rehauled? I thought it just was in November of 2010? Just checking - we are booked for 3/10/13...

GAH RE READ it and apparently it wont be re done until 2015, Destiny will be redo in 2013 MY BAD!!!! OH NO I will definitely be booked back on the Victory sooner than 2015!!!!

Archived