Dream aft-wrap balcony partition??

smc0320

Hi there!

We are in an aft-wrap balcony room this Decembr on the Dream. A friend has booked the side balcony room right beside us. I keep forgettign to ask, but is there a partition that can be opened between our balconies?

I know that on Spririt class ships this is not a possibility due to "safety reason"....and I saw a picture of a Dream aft-wrap that looks like there is a very solid WALL...back there (no partition at all)....but does anyone know?

It may depend on what deck you are on. We had 8466 and the partition did open to the L shaped cabin next door... I remember because it wasn't completely latched when we boarded. I don't remember looking closely at the partition to the aft cabin next to us though.

I seem to recall dividers on both sides of our deck 7 and deck 6 aft wraps being the kind which can be opened.

Here is a photo of our deck 7 balcony (not very wide, IHO) which clearly shows the door of the extended balcony on the side of the ship. It could be opened.

776295639_PU4kW-L-1.jpg

Tom

WOW...awesome pics!!! I hope ours can be. We are in 8472 which is an aft-wrap but is an 8D balcony room instead of a Premium Vista Balcony...looks same to me, hope it is. I know it's more covered than the others...which will be perfect for one in our group who has the other aft-wrap 9475....

Archived