Do kids need tennis shoes for kids club activities?

vasoccerchick

Trying to pack light and shoes take up so much room. I'll have flip flops or crocs for daily to the pool and excursions. I'll take dress shoes and probably dress sandals for MDR dinners. Is there a need for tennis shoes? He lives in Crocs more than tennis shoes. BTW, DS is 8.

Thanks

Trying to pack light and shoes take up so much room. I'll have flip flops or crocs for daily to the pool and excursions. I'll take dress shoes and probably dress sandals for MDR dinners. Is there a need for tennis shoes? He lives in Crocs more than tennis shoes. BTW, DS is 8.

Thanks

Only time they need tennis shoes is if they want to participate in the sports deck activities and even then our Son (11) used his sandals with straps.

My kids wore sandles but u will want to take a pair of tennis shoes for excursions or long walking trips...

He walked for a week at Disney in his crocs, so I think crocs will be fine for excursions. I was curious if there were sports (or other) events in the kids club that would warrant the tennis shoes.

Just got back from the Elation and my 9yo daughter needed tennis shoes for the dodgeball and basketball that was played through Camp Carnival. She wore flip flops for everything else. She was obviously with the 9-11 year olds..not sure if the younger groups go to the sports deck.

Sherry

Archived