Dragon Zip Line

HKG

My better half groused about the cost until it was over. He had a ball. Note, you get to do a practice glide at another tower (not so tall, not such a long glide) before the big one. So you're really getting 2 glides for the price of 1. Feel better?!

I believe the price is now $93.00...still worth it!...I had a great flight this past week (8/1), ...I had prepaid $85....but on the ship (EOS) the price was indicated to be $93.00 per person, for a shorter, lower practice "flight" and the main long "flight" over the water. The staff is great and very professional.

• 4 weeks later...

to CHANAT: Higher?...............oh yeah! The platform you launch off from is over 500 feet high. I had to be told three times "o.k. mam, you can go now" before I pushed off. Longer or shorter? Well, it's a very looong line to the bottom...........but..........it is only 1 line of descent. No platform to platform. It takes just about a minute from top to bottom. It's a lot of money, but we felt it was worth every penny. It's quite a ride!

I don't think they offer just the "training line". I would encourage you to do the Dragon's Breath. I am not a brave person............you won't find me on a roller coaster or any big amusement park rides. But, I wasn't scared once I pushed off the platform. I loved it, and would do it again...and again...

Thx GinDon! I will seriously consider it. I have wanted to do a zipline for yrs. but other excursions always won out. We haven't been to Labadee in yrs. but always enjoyed a lazy beach day there. Now I can be lazy and have a thrilling ride all in one day!

Archived