Dress code on spirit specialty

texankhj

This will be our 1st time on NCL. I read where you cannot wear shorts to Window's. What about the specialty restaruants? Really wanted to keep it casual on this cruise. I would understand no bathing suits but would it be okay for a short set? :confused:

the larger of the MDRs and Le Bistro no shorts permitted, altho it can vary from ship to ship sailing to sailing.

i do remember shorts on our Sept 2008 cruise in Windows a few times.

bring something with the shorts and there should be no problem eating in the other venues in those but then you will have something else for Windows or Le Bistro.

This will be our 1st time on NCL. I read where you cannot wear shorts to Window's. What about the specialty restaruants? Really wanted to keep it casual on this cruise. I would understand no bathing suits but would it be okay for a short set? :confused:

I like to keep it casual too. I bring a couple of simple sundresses ,you can use them for a beach coverup and to go to dinner.

I have never been turned away. And no , I do not wear my bathing suit under my dress when I go to the dining room!

There are two main restaurants on every ship. One allows shorts & jeans and the other doesn't. But both restaurants serve the same menu so it doesn't matter except for the decor.

You can wear shorts and jeans to all of the specialty restaurants EXCEPT for LeBistro. (you can wear shorts to Cagney's.)

You could throw in one pair of Kahki's or dockers and a polo shirt to wear just for dinners if you want the other main restaurant or LeBistro. Otherwise...there are plenty of dining venues where shorts are allowed.

Archived