Past Labor Day Cruisers - a question

CBreezes

For anyone whose taken a Labor Day cruise on the Pride I have a question .. Here in the South kids start back to school in August .. Typically are there a lot of kids on this cruise? My daughter lives up North & is thinking of taking her kids before school .. Thanks

For anyone whose taken a Labor Day cruise on the Pride I have a question .. Here in the South kids start back to school in August .. Typically are there a lot of kids on this cruise? My daughter lives up North & is thinking of taking her kids before school .. Thanks

I think most parents I know, myself included will not take their kids out of school the first few days of the year...so if it is labor day, which all kids near us go back the next day, you should be pretty good, unless they are younger kids which don't matter so much as they aren't in school.

Our town in NH starts school the Wednesday before Labor Day, but some surrounding towns and cities start the Tuesday after.

I frequently cruise during labor day week and there are definately fewer children.........most schools here in Dallas are starting on August 22nd, but my niece in Tennessee starts back tomorrow.

Agree, we sail lot around labor day because our anniversary is Sept. 3rd, there are definitely fewer children out of Mobile and New Orleans cruises. Our son is a high school teacher and they reported back this past Monday with the kids coming back Friday.

Archived