Last Minute/First Time Crusing

mspride11

I am cruising with my fiance and my 2 kids (9&14). This is kind of a last minute deal and I want to cruise in Sept 2011. We have never cruised before and I want more information. I am not booking til the begininning of Sept, thats when I will have the full payment. Is this something you would do? I know the price will change (right now its going to be roughly $1100) but will it change Drastically? Please help.

Also I've seen some excursions that I want to do and the all-inclusive beach day passes....please give me some advice. Thanks :)

Try to ask more specific direct questions and you will get more response, like "Does the price go up the longer you wait to book?"

" what does everyone think about this particular excursion?" Etc...

In my experience the price usually goes up, not down. How much will depend on supply/demand.

All inclusive beach passes are nice, Mr. Sanchos should be a great place for you and the kids at CZM.

September is a good time for deals. But the last minute deals tend to be for 2 ppc.

Also, do you all already have passports? You don't HAVE to get them but with kids I would in case of emergency.

Buy insurance since you have kids and it's hurricane season.

Don't forget to get a notarized letter from their father allowing you to take them.

If money is so tight that you have to wait until the last minute to book I would say wait and take a January cruise. Great prices on those as well and no hurricanes to deal with.

Archived