MDR table on Freedom

Mattib

DW, DS, and I will be on Freedom later this month. Looking for some predictions based on experience as to how they may seat us. It will be the 3 of us at early seating. Should we expect to be part of a larger table or at a smaller table for just us. I want to begin planning DS (4 yrs old) for what to expect. Any similar experiences would help.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

My guess is that they will seat you at a larger table with another family with children.

I would suggest going to the DR upon embarkation to see where your table number is and if it's a small table where you will be alone but prefer to be at a larger table go see the Maitre'D at 1:30 to see if you can change.

It probably depends on how full the sailing is. Last year on the Legend we were a party of 3 adults and a 2 YO. they seated us at a booth for 4 with a high chair on the end (which was great...didn't have to worry about our toddler bothering anyone else at the table). This year on the Freedom, the sailing was really full and instead of seating our party of 5 at a table for 6, they had us originally at a booth for 4 with a regular chair on the end. When we went to get it changed (as the guys in our party were big guys) they put us at a table for 10 with another party of 5 and told us that all the tables were "overbooked" meaning tables for 4 were made to seat 5 and tables for 6 were seating 7. It was a bit frustrating at first, but our tablemates were great and we made the best of it.

Archived