Has Anyone missed the ship with Cave-Tubing Dot Com?

butterfly2

It sounds like a great excursion. The one thing that worries me is that it seems the distance is quite far from the ship and I worry about traffic slowing things up. I would feel comfortable getting back at least 1 hour before departure. What is your experience with this tour?

We got back in time, I would not say "plenty" of time, but we were not on the last tender, I do know that. I think last tender was 4 and we got there at 3:30 maybe. We did not shop in the port, as soon as we got back from the tour, we went right to the tenders. This was my biggest and only concern and we had originally purchased the cave tubing through Carnival for this reason. But, so many on here convinced me and I emailed back and forth to Yhonny from .com and he assured me and reassured me that this is their livelihood and they have never had anyone miss their ship. If they did, no one would use them again. They know we are all on here and many other review boards, too. We took the chance and were glad we did! I know I don't sound convincing one way or the other, and I'm not trying to be. I can just tell you our experience, we were very pleased with .com, although I did find myself checking my watch the whole bus ride back..again, just me, no one else was worried about it on the entire bus!

Archived