Legends Show

CRUISE4JANE

Can anyone explain the Legends show? Do the have it on the Conquest? Also, do they choose people from the audience to participate? :confused:
I think they have the Legends show on every cruise, at least the 7 day or longer. Formula= try out at karoke on different nights for various singers (like Frank Sinatra, Madona. Elvis, Garth Brooks ect.) and the best get on the big stage for the legends show. They (Carnival) dictate what song are sung on the big stage.

On both cruises, Glory in December and Miracle in July, the Legends show was the same. They do auditions various nights, and the guest who gets the most applause is usually the one picked.

I believe that the Legends show is being changed. According to John they are trying new roles on the Magic, and if it's popular it could be fleetwide.

Formula= try out at karoke on different nights for various singers (like Frank Sinatra, Madona. Elvis, Garth Brooks ect.) and the best get on the big stage for the legends show.

Well, not always the best...... It is more of a popularity contest where the winner is chosen by applause. I have seen some really bad singers get selected because they had a large group of friends supporting them.

But basically you are spot on.

I have read, recently, that they are changing some of the songs/singers for the show. In June, however, it was the same lineup as always.

Bob

Archived