Looking for AE Penthouse photos on Dawn

logcabin

I have been looking for photos of the AE Penthouse suite on the Dawn. We stayed in the Romance Suite last year (deck 10) and booked an AE Penthouse for this June (Deck 8 8170). I assumed that this Penthouse would be exactly the same as the Romance suite. However, after bouncing around some of the other cruise ship web sites, I'm getting all different pictures of this one suite. Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of this suite? Or better yet, an actual photo. Any info would be great appreciated.

Thanks.

Try this....

http://community.webshots.com/photo/75677259GpeknJ

this is suite 8670...I think its an AE suite. I think you'll find its similar to your AD suite. AE AD and AC suites are all similar...the only differences are: location, balcony access (swinging door or sliding glass door) and balcony size (AC having the largest)

Have a GREAT cruise!

• 2 weeks later...

Logcabin (or anyone else who can answer this)

I am booked in an AE Suite, and NCL states that the Balcony is 78 square feet. The AD Suite, the one you were previously in, is reported to be 123 square feet. I read somewhere that the AE balcony has a depth of approximately 3 feet. Could you approximate the depth of the AD balcony? I plan on spending many hours on the balcony and I am wondering if I should spend the extra money on the additional square footage. I will if it's at least 5 feet deep. Thanks for your reply. Jo-Ann

Thank you so much Summer Renee. I've seen that tour, and just love the room. But if you look out onto the balcony the lounge chairs are facing each other .. and, instead of being foot to foot, I want to sit right next to my DH. LOL

We recently found this out ourselves. The balcony on the AD Suite is much larger then the AE. We LOVED how large the balcony was on the Romance Suite (AD) as we spent a lot of time out there. The AE seems to be significantly more narrow. Everything else seems to be the same.

Hi. I've stayed in cabin 8670. LOVED IT! About the balcony, though, there were two lounge chairs and a small table. You would not be able to put the lounge chairs side by side. We had them at angles facing each toward each other. It still gave plenty of room and privacy. Enjoy your larger balcony!!

I have been looking for photos of the AE Penthouse suite on the Dawn. We stayed in the Romance Suite last year (deck 10) and booked an AE Penthouse for this June (Deck 8 8170). I assumed that this Penthouse would be exactly the same as the Romance suite. However, after bouncing around some of the other cruise ship web sites, I'm getting all different pictures of this one suite. Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of this suite? Or better yet, an actual photo. Any info would be great appreciated.

Thanks.

Just got back from the Star (same as Dawn) Stayed in 8672. It is a little bigger then the Rom Suite (2sq.') The bal is narrow, you cannot sit side by side, rather toe to toe:D Actually your toes are not touching, there is a lot of space between.

The Romance bal. is HUGE 128' on deck 10. That is where I booked us on the Dawn for Feb.2006. Loved everything about "Suite Life":D

Archived