Mdr - late

CRUISE4JANE

most of the time they work the shows around the MDR times...that being said the comedy does not always do the same most of the time they will have several comedy shows 2 comedians 1st half and 2 different comedians last half on 7 days cruises. That being said they usually post the comedian times near the comedy club so we try to work around it.

Since we picked late dining (8:15 on the Conquest), will we miss any of the shows. Also, what time is bingo, legends and karoke?

I don't mean any harm but you are sailing a little less then a year from now. Days and times vary for bingo. Everything for schedule wise will be in your daily Fun Times.

I don't mean any harm but you are sailing a little less then a year from now. Days and times vary for bingo. Everything for schedule wise will be in your daily Fun Times.

I know, I know. A year is far away, but what can I say. Got on the message boards for the first time (cruised twice before as you can see) and I am so ADDICTED :). Thank goodness, I don't work, guess I am lucky!. I would be in big trouble :eek:. The boss would be after me :eek::eek::eek:.

Archived