Alvin and the Chipmunks on Dream!

IslandToIsland

does look cute...so it was for sure filmed on Carnival Dream?

Yes it was filmed on the ship. We were on that cruise and they allowed passengers to sign up to be extras if they wanted to be in the movie. We saw the guy who plays 'Dave' and the little chipmunk dolls were all tied to a fishing pole when they were filming by the pool. That opening shot of the ship was when it docked in Cozumel.

I can't wait to see it too! I work with kids and they all know our passion for cruises. They get excited when I share pictures with them from our cruise. They are going to love this movie~! I would not be surprised to see an increase in bookings after this movie comes out~! Kids will be begging their parents to take them on a ship like this~!

Yes it was filmed on the ship. We were on that cruise and they allowed passengers to sign up to be extras if they wanted to be in the movie. We saw the guy who plays 'Dave' and the little chipmunk dolls were all tied to a fishing pole when they were filming by the pool. That opening shot of the ship was when it docked in Cozumel.

neat...I think the film is being released in December...we are cruising on Dream in early January...it would be great if they were planning on showing the movie on the big screen while we were on the ship...I wonder what the chances of that are

I just saw the movie trailer at the theater tonight while there to watch The Smurfs :D (I'm just a big ol kid at heart) The instant this movie trailer started I just about jumped out of my skin, stammering to my sister... "uh but dub bah" :D I was so excited I couldn't speak. Told the sis I had to find out which ship they filmed on. And now I've got the perfect reason to book the Dream :D I have to walk in the footsteps of my childhood hero: Alvin :D

Archived