Nachi Cocum

JB8704

the last time my wife and I were in Cozumel we went there. Loved it.. I want to go back on this next cruise next month. (Plus it keeps the wife out of the shops...we tend to spend too much when we go downtown.)

We have been to Cozumel several times and love it. I feel safer there than in alot of sections of my hometown. Somebody early on mentioned it being as safe as New York City and I cringed. I'd be ALOT more wary in NYC than in Cozumel!!!

Here's a few pics from Nachi...

CraziesSep26299.jpg

CraziesSep26305.jpg

CraziesSep26310.jpg

CraziesSep26311.jpg

CraziesSep26313.jpg

CraziesSep26329.jpg

Yeah, the front gate may not be stunning but that's not going to be where you spend your day...

Love the photo's and all the info...definitely booking..be there in November

RCI LOS sailing 11-12-2011...Thanks to all

Happy cruising!!

Thank you all so much for all your info and tips on Nachi! We booked it and cannot wait to get there! :) 37 more days until we leave for our cruise! Can anyone tell me how much you tipped your waiter at the end of the day? Just trying to figure out how much cash we should take with us off of the ship! Thanks in advance!!

Thank you all so much for all your info and tips on Nachi! We booked it and cannot wait to get there! :) 37 more days until we leave for our cruise! Can anyone tell me how much you tipped your waiter at the end of the day? Just trying to figure out how much cash we should take with us off of the ship! Thanks in advance!!

I think we gave the waiter $20 at the end of the day. We didn't know we were going to Cozumel until Hurricane Irene made St. Thomas and San Juan impossible, but the minute I found out I used some of Carnival's $.75 minutes to log on and reserve our spaces. We had been there in May, and loved it. It was wonderful again last week (gosh, it seems longer than a week ago, but it was one week today!).

You will love Nachi Cocom.

I think we gave the waiter $20 at the end of the day. We didn't know we were going to Cozumel until Hurricane Irene made St. Thomas and San Juan impossible, but the minute I found out I used some of Carnival's $.75 minutes to log on and reserve our spaces. We had been there in May, and loved it. It was wonderful again last week (gosh, it seems longer than a week ago, but it was one week today!).

You will love Nachi Cocom.

Wow..Wow..Wow...After reading these posts I hesitantly (sp) booked a day at Nachi. All I can say is if you want peace and quiet,no loud music,have chairs and palapa 5 feet from the water,a waiter that brings u a drink before you ask for it,some of the best seafood around. Man, this is the place. When you pay the $49 dollar price. You get lunch and drinks and run of the place. They will bring you a menu at lunch time and let you look at what they have to offer. Dont be alarmed of the prices on the menu. They are in pesos and dont apply to you if you paid the all inclusive price ($49). You can book directly and it is safe to enter ur cc number. I was concerned about that but trust me,it's ok. You make a printout of ur confirmation and take it with you to Nachi.There you will pay in cash the balance.The earlier you get there the closer to the lunch pavilion you are. I think thats how they worked that. We were early so we were close. Dsnt matter it's not that big anyway. I asked about lockers and the waiter kinda gave me this strange look and said..We dont need lockers here !!! And he was right. After awhile I felt totally at ease and didnt give it a thought to being concerned about our bags. They only allow 100 people per day there and I counted about 37 the day we were there. We swam along the shoreline and mostly stayed in the really nice pool with the swim up bar. The taxi price is a flat $15 bucks each way. On way back we shared a taxi/van with some people coming back to the ship and it was only 3 bucks a apiece. Be sure you take the conf printout with you or the taxi wont even take you there. Not sure about travelers checks I didnt chance it so I took cash. At end of the day I gave the waiter $20 bucks. He was great and took good care of us. Have fun. Hope this helps.

Wow..Wow..Wow...After reading these posts I hesitantly (sp) booked a day at Nachi. All I can say is if you want peace and quiet,no loud music,have chairs and palapa 5 feet from the water,a waiter that brings u a drink before you ask for it,some of the best seafood around. Man, this is the place. When you pay the $49 dollar price. You get lunch and drinks and run of the place. They will bring you a menu at lunch time and let you look at what they have to offer. Dont be alarmed of the prices on the menu. They are in pesos and dont apply to you if you paid the all inclusive price ($49). You can book directly and it is safe to enter ur cc number. I was concerned about that but trust me,it's ok. You make a printout of ur confirmation and take it with you to Nachi.There you will pay in cash the balance.The earlier you get there the closer to the lunch pavilion you are. I think thats how they worked that. We were early so we were close. Dsnt matter it's not that big anyway. I asked about lockers and the waiter kinda gave me this strange look and said..We dont need lockers here !!! And he was right. After awhile I felt totally at ease and didnt give it a thought to being concerned about our bags. They only allow 100 people per day there and I counted about 37 the day we were there. We swam along the shoreline and mostly stayed in the really nice pool with the swim up bar. The taxi price is a flat $15 bucks each way. On way back we shared a taxi/van with some people coming back to the ship and it was only 3 bucks a apiece. Be sure you take the conf printout with you or the taxi wont even take you there. Not sure about travelers checks I didnt chance it so I took cash. At end of the day I gave the waiter $20 bucks. He was great and took good care of us. Have fun. Hope this helps.

P.S..We were there August 13th last month.So prices should be up to date.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for posting the menu!

We are already booked for December (22,000 pax in port.... booked the moment I found THAT out). We have never been there before, and honestly were planning on staying on the ship in Coz until I found out about Nachi from here.

We are going after their price raise in December, but still $55 isn't all to bad IMO and our kids are well dirt cheap (less than $50 for them put together).

I was really worried about their menu, since my kids have never been exposed to real Mexican food, or so I thought. I guess I make a lot more "real" Mexican food at home. I know they are both going to go nuts over the Chicken Fry Taco's, wings, fried cheese and fried chicken legs. That's if they don't decide to get the fajita's. I am just more fearful they are going to want EVERYTHING on my menu now and the waiter will think it strange seeing an 80 pound 10 year old ordering 3 entree's and eating every single bite :D

Only 102 days to go till we get to go to Nachi!!

Archived