recent entertainment on voyager

anyone been on the voyager recently? i thought i read that the "beatles" band (i think they are called "rain") had been performing. we saw them on another rci cruise....would have sworn it was the beatles...they were great. i would be thrilled it we could see them again!

I'm not sure which week you are interested in, but here is the list that RCCL sent me for the 4/2 sailing.

WILD & HAINES JUGGLING DUO

THE PLATTERS SINGING GROUP

LOUIS JOHNSON COMIC

JAMES CONNOLY COMIC

MATTHEW DUNCAN KROOZE KOMIC

BRIAN FOLEY KROOZE KOMIC

RITMOS DUO GAUCHO & CUBE ACT

MARINA & LEROUN ICE ACT - HULA HOOP

PETER RITZ SCHOONER BAR PIANIST

DEAK DIETRICH PUB ENTERTAINER

And by the way, that is the original Platters, though they actually have only 1 original member...someone on our Roll Call researched it...here is their website: http://herbreedandtheplatters.com/phony.html

Hi everyone,

Yesterday, I received a reply to my enetertainment inquiry. I've pasted it below. This is the entertainment line up for the week of April 23, 2005.

Dear Travel Partner,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately we are not able to do searches for certain entertainment acts. The scheduled entertainment for your cruise is below.

April 23 thru April 30

MARK PRESTON SINGER

JOHN JOSEPH & JOHNNY B COMEDY AND SINGING 4/26-5/4

KELLY MCDONALD COMIC 4/20-4/26

MAX DOLCELLI COMIC 4/26-5/3

CARLOS RAGAS KROOZE KOMIC / OVERLAP 4/23-4/30

DAVE DROXLER KROOZE KOMIC / OVERLAP 4/23-4/30

MATTHEW DUNCAN KROOZE KOMIC 4/2-4/30

BRIAN FOLEY KROOZE KOMIC 4/2-4/30

CHARLY FRYE & CO NOVELTY ACT 4/16-4/30

EMMANUELLE BALMORI ICE ACT - AIERAL HOOP 4/9-6/12

DEAK DIETRICH PUB ENTERTAINER 1/15-5/15

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International.

Sara Moore

Customer Service Representative

[THREAD ID:1-DAK7S]

Hi Debbie,

I'm glad I could help! I see you have sailed the Dawn and Voyager already, and have more cruises booked on both. We loved the Dawn last year, but this is our first cruise on Voyager. I am wondering what you like better about the Dawn, and what you like better about Voyager...? Are they completely different cruise experiences? Dining is definitely very different. ok...sorry to go off topic.

We do like the freestyle part of it for sure. We have been on the Dawn enough now to have gotton close with some of the staff which is a big plus. We really feel like family when we sail on her. The cabins i would say are a lot a like. No really big differences there except RCCL has more storage in the bathroom. The beds on the Dawn IMO are more comfy. On Voyager we like that we could order hot breakfasts or have dinner from the dining rooms delivered to our cabin if we choose. I really love both ships. This time around on Voyager we have an aft balcony. I hope we like it. Hubby thinks we made a mistake booking it but after reading what other ccer's say i think we made the right choice. If you have any other questions just feel free to ask.

~~Debbie~~

• 6 years later...
Hi needinsomesun (me to :)

We are sailing on Voyager on April 23. I emailed RCI (saw an e-addy on another thread) a few days ago asking about the entertainment lineup for our week. I haven't heard from them yet, but I will post what I find here.

hi mermaidmomma, i am new to cruise critic and cant believe i have found this site!! we (myself and my husband)also went on the voyager 23 april 2005 for our honeymoon and it was a fabulous experience, i hope you had a great time too? my question to you is, when onboard did you purchase the onboard dvd of the cruise? we did but it snapped and is unfixable my heart is broke as both myself and my husband were in the footage and it was so special. i have tried to get another copy it no avail if by any chance you did purchase a copy i would be soo grateful if i could get a copy from you !!! it would mean so much to us both x

Archived