ruby princess - crown grill?

scumbers

If you search the post for crown grill menu, you should get alot of things to look at. That is what I did for Crown Grill. I want to say there was even some pictures. Sorry I don't have the link.

The crown grill, what do they serve? That's easy, AMAZING food :)

You can get steaks, seafood, all super delicious and well worth the charge. There is a menu floating around online, I will try to see if I can come across it, I am sure I have it saved somewhere...unless someone else beats me to it.

Oh no, crown dependence all the way. I like a little of everything :) As I always say desert goes in a completely different area in the stomach and there is always room from all that deliciousness.

We usually enjoy a Crown Grill dinner however on our June cruise to Canada/NE, we decided to try the "new" menu at Sabatini's. Not that the food was awful, we decided we much prefer the offerings at the Crown Grill. The quality of the steak is out of this world. You will never look at the dining room steak entree again and think, "Hmm, maybe I'll order that". If you are looking for an inexpensive, fabulous dinner, think Crown Grill. You will not regret your decision!

Archived