Steakhouse Reservation Confirmed

RumpunchGirl

:rolleyes:Question?....If you wanted two appitizers instead of a salad can you order that? Or is it more like a traditional restaurant? I know in the main dining room you can order as much of anything as you please but I did not know if the Steakhouse was like that as well. I know of course that the meals are MUCH bigger at the Steakhouse so it would be nearly impossilbe to order too much....just wondering for those that like lobster tail and prime rib rather then the lobster tail and filet they offer on the menu.

Thanks for anyones reply!

The DW and one son ordered two appetizers on the Conquest a couple weeks ago.

They will charge $30 for an extra entree though and I don't think they will swap the cut in the surf and turf but it never hurts to ask.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=30.245602,-97.804681

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks, from the looks of the menu they are LARGE cuts of meats so don't plan on two entrees LOL but two appitziers...maybe LOL thanks for the post:D Beleive it or not this is our 21 cruise but our 1st time booking the specialty restaurant......We have done the "chefs table" that is AWESOME, if you have not done it DO it...what a great experience, I'm not sure which ships do it but we were on the imangination when we did it last December :)

We are returning to Carnival (from Princess) for a MR cruise next spring. If one uses a TA is one still able to make an online reservation for the steakhouse through the Carnival website?? Thanks so much for your help!

msk1

Thanks. I was wondering when or if I was going to get a confirmation. Requested the steakhouse for my 12/4 cruise on Magic and haven't heard anything yet but I'll try being patient. :o

Been a little over a week and I sail in a week. No response yet. Will deal with it on the ship.

I'm looking to book a reservation but not sure when a good time is. Any suggestions?

We make the reservation for around the same time we would eat at home.

We are returning to Carnival (from Princess) for a MR cruise next spring. If one uses a TA is one still able to make an online reservation for the steakhouse through the Carnival website?? Thanks so much for your help!

msk1

You don't go thru the TA to make your reservation. Go to "View Details" of your cruise, click on "Plan Activities", on the next screen click on "Steakhouse" and fill in the form.

Could you tell me if you have to pay in advance for this or is it charged out to your S&S card after boarding? TIA!

The meal is charged to your S&S card after you finish your meal.

We make the reservation for around the same time we would eat at home.

You don't go thru the TA to make your reservation. Go to "View Details" of your cruise, click on "Plan Activities", on the next screen click on "Steakhouse" and fill in the form.

The meal is charged to your S&S card after you finish your meal.

Thanks so much. I will miss the free wine at embarkation dinner in the Steakhouse.

I just sailed on the Conquest last month and made a reservation for the steakhouse at 2pm the afternoon we wanted to go with no problem (I forgot to call earlier when we boarded). If there is a set in stone day and time you absolutely have to have, then of course make a reservation early. I just wanted to let everyone know you can still eat there if you make reservations even after you get on board, especially if you are a little flexible on the time you want to eat. And by the way, it was an excellent dinner and overall experience, worth every penny!

I have had the same experience as Border Granny on the cruises we have gone on with steakhouses. They have never been full unless there was a large group, and we have never been unable to get a reservation.

That might be true for for a table of two but if you need a table for 8-10 then you might need to plan ahead.

Thanks so much for your help-greatly appreciated!

msk1

Archived