Pride of Aloha - cat AD

cruiser02

The Penthouse: Enjoy views from your own private balcony. Also features a sitting area, bedroom with queen-size bed and luxury bath with whirlpool tub and shower. From 311 sq ft.

Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony: Features panoramic views from a private balcony that opens to a sitting area. Bedroom with two lower beds that convert to a double. 202 sq feet.

You ask if it's worth the price to go with an A category, I guess the depends on how much time you plan on spending in the room (I hope not too much because the ports are great), and also how much space you'd like to have. The balconies on A vs. B are far bigger. I've never stayed in a penthouse, but I plan on doing so on my next trip for the extra room.

Also, in looking at the deck plans, there appears to be only 6 AB rooms and only 4 AC rooms, whereas there are 15 BA rooms. (IMO the BA rooms are similar in size to the AC rooms, without the queen bed, but with larger balconies than the other staterooms w/ balconies). So, if you are not going to opt for the A category and are going to go with the B category...I'd go for the BA room.

If you still have plenty of time before you book, you may want to go to NCL's website and request the Freestyle Hawaii Brochure Request. You'll be able to view the deck plans side-by-side with watercolor images of the rooms and descriptions. It only takes roughly a week to arrive and is loaded with information.

Archived