Dune Buggy

suzantn

• 3 weeks later...
I haven't but was wondering if you found out any other information? We wanted to book this tour but it is already sold out on Carnival.com and we are trying to find the same tour privately- no luck yet

Other than the video and reviews on the excursion sight and some You tube videos, I haven't found out anything. Our cruise leaves on Oct 1st out of New Orleans and we are going with our best friends and we have booked this excursion. From the videos it looks really fun.We are looking forward to it. :-)

• 1 month later...

We did this and it was great. It was organized and the tour guide, Ewon, was great. We would do it again in a heartbeat. In fact we just booked our next cruise for 2012 and I was looking at the shore excursions and this is no longer offered. In fact nothing for Chukka was offered and I wondered if anyone knew why. I even went to the Chukka website thinking I would book through them but it says not available for cruise passengers.

Does anyone know why Carnival wouldn't offer this shore excursion anymore.

Thanks,

Suzanne

Archived