Avalon/Journeys Club Discount

stretchcruz

We have already booked our cruise for next April on the Luminary from Amsterdam/Paris. When I called Avalon to ask about coupons they said that if we received a coupon it would be applied even after we had booked. We booked through a discount TA, got our Journeys postcards this weekend offering 5% off a cruise...land only portion of the core tour. Contacted my TA today, she contacted Avalon, got us 5% off of the minimum category cabin available on the cruise and they already applied it to our price (we booked an upgraded cabin for $550 a person more). I emailed her back tonight to see if we could get the 5% off of the $550 pp as well....anybody have a similar situation?

• 2 weeks later...

We have to call and see what they are going to offer. When we made our reservation in July we were told not to forget to send in our coupon when we received it in October. We just received the post card that offers a discount. I hope we will get a discount since we already made our reservation.

I forgot to update this after I posted it. We didn't get the additional discount off of the upgrade cost, just the core cost (Cat E). But I was very happy anyway!! Since our TA gave us 15% off and Avalon gave us the additional, I feel that we got a pretty good deal. I'm sure they'll give you the add'l discount when you call as well. Did you book through a discount TA?

Archived