The Dream November Sailing

4THELOVEOFBOO

Hi there,

We are sailing on the 5th of November(EEEKKKK!!! 78days Can't wait!!) Coming from canada I have never vacationed/cruised to caribbean at this time of the year ( we usually vacation in the colder months, to escape the Canadian Winter a little bit) I know that Hurrican Season is technically until the end of November but never really hear about them at this time, is there still a lot of hurricanes at this time of year??? :)

We sailed to the Western Caribbean from 10/31 to 11/07 last year and happen to hit the very tail end of the last Hurricane of the year; Hurricane Tomas. It made for some semi-rough seas and we did miss one out of four ports. This time of year however is very rare to have a storm so I wouldn't worry too much about it. As far as the weather and water, they were both very warm. We went snorkeling in Cozumel and the water was nice and warm. The temps were in the upper 80's, it was definetly shorts weather.

Wishing you a great cruise. :)

Was on the Dream last week.....had a GREAT CRUISE AND WEATHER...all the week before we were threatened by EMILY...was suppose to have bad weather in Orlando and Port Canaveral......weather was great..ship left on time...hit every port with great weather.....we had a ball. Just leave it in the weather's God hand and have fun planning your cruise...........THE FOOD WAS GREAT!!!!!!

Archived