16 days till our Oasis wedding, and they changed our reception site

Redcannon

Hi guys! Our cruise is quickly approaching (16 days) on Oasis of the Seas!! Quick question... For our wedding reception location we were given a few options, Dazzles, Jazz and a couple other locations. Well we agreed on Dazzles months ago, and okayed with the coordinator. We just recieved our final "report" of all wedding decisions, and I see it has documented reception site as Jazz on 4. Do any of you have any thoughts on either lounges?? We are discouraged because we were looking forward to Dazzles, which seems very open and modern...Does anyone have experiences in either of these venues?? Im goin to have a phone call on friday with the coordinator to go over last minute details on friday... thoughts would be helpful...:confused:

Aisling and Michael.

Although we never attended a show in Jazz, we did peek in and I think that lounge is somewhat smaller than Dazzles. Also Dazzles has two levels and I don't think Jazz does. If your wedding party is on the small side, I think Jazz would work fine although I liked the decor in Dazzles better.:)

Personally, I think that Jazz is more modern-looking than Dazzles. Dazzles looked very dated to me in the daytime. At night, though, I thought it was a really nice-looking venue.

Jazz is definitely only one story.

Do some Google searches for pictures of both and let us know what she says when you talk to her tomorrow.

Dave

So they agreed to let us hold our reception at Dazzles! We really want an open airy room that doesnt scream "lounge", so we shall see! Hopefully it is not too dated, but I will let you know and post pics afterwards. Getting close! Only 5 days till we leave, and 7 days before we board!!! Thanks everyone!

Archived