Where do i go!?!?

CessnaAV8R

LOL.

Ok, I know this is going to be highly subjective and difficult for anyone to answer but I would like to know what you recommend I go while on the island of St. Martin.

I am going on a cruise in November with X. I will be on my honeymoon and both my wife and I are in our late 20's. I have been to St. Martin before but didn't get to see much ofthe island because I did a "Horseback Riding on the Beach" excursion. It was a lot of fun and I was thinking of doing it again. However, because I didn't get exposed to much, I want to know your opinion of what I should do.

My wife and I are active so we would like things like ziplining, parasailing and other active options. We also love to just be lazy so we wouldn't mind hanging by a beach all day getting served cocktails.

Any shops/restaurants you recommend?

Thanks a bunch for any answer you can give!

LOL.

Ok, I know this is going to be highly subjective and difficult for anyone to answer but I would like to know what you recommend I go while on the island of St. Martin.

I am going on a cruise in November with X. I will be on my honeymoon and both my wife and I are in our late 20's. I have been to St. Martin before but didn't get to see much ofthe island because I did a "Horseback Riding on the Beach" excursion. It was a lot of fun and I was thinking of doing it again. However, because I didn't get exposed to much, I want to know your opinion of what I should do.

My wife and I are active so we would like things like ziplining, parasailing and other active options. We also love to just be lazy so we wouldn't mind hanging by a beach all day getting served cocktails.

Any shops/restaurants you recommend?

Thanks a bunch for any answer you can give!

I was at Orange Fever close to the clothing optional section of Orient Beach last month and the food was great. We paid $14 for an umbrella and 2 loungers and $11 for a gourmet pizza with a white sauce and chicken and bacon which the two of us couldn't quite finish. Orient has jet skis to rent and para sailing and kayak rentals if you want to be active. If you feel like a more lazy beach day you can get a massage or just hang out and drink cocktails all day. There are also some shops to browse as well.

Can't think of any other beach on the island for all that you are looking for.

Archived