How fast Can I get Off The SHip?

wdwmmdd

When I reach port on the last day of the cruise, how fast can I get off? I am getting off the Mariner and I want to pick up my car at Budget as fast as I can. Thanks

Scott ºoº

Negotiate with the Front Office, or whatever the desk is called on your ship. But keep in mind that everyone wants to get off the ship as fast as they can.

If your screen name means what I think it does, what is DD's license plate number? (From a big, and I mean, big DD fan.)

Do you have a plane to catch or you are just anxious to leave? I think if you have a plane to catch, they pick you first.

Our two cruises (Carnival and Royal) we have had the first calling though we weren't ready when they called (we were eating breakfast). It is kind of sad when it is the last morning. In fact I think the last night is sad. The shows aren't that great and it just has kind of a letdown.

To speed your way, do not put your luggage out the last night. Keep it with you & take it off the ship yourself. You'll save time not having to look for it.

Even if you are not in the very first group, it doesn't usually take that long. Remember they want you off b/c they've got another whole group of people trying to board.

Archived