Halloween on Brilliance of the Seas

I tried to post this before....let's see if it works this time around...

I will be on the Brilliance of the Seas this Halloween in the Mediterranean. I was just wondering if anyone knows if people celebrate the holiday onboard. Do people dress up in costumes? it's my favorite holiday so I hope there Re some festivities!

We will be going on our first Halloween Cruise during our TA on the Liberty, and everyone tells me, they decorate the ship, and many people will dress up. I have also read where many will bring something light as a costume then leave it behind so they don't have to repack it. Have fun.

We have sailed on Jewel of the Seas, sister ship to the Brilliance, on several Halloweens and the ship has always been wonderfully decorated for the holiday, and guests and crew have dressed in costume for the occasion. Jewel has a Halloween party on deck (weather permitting), a costume parade, and has turned one of the Conference rooms into a Haunted House. Treats are also often provided for young cruisers in some form of trick or treat activities. We will be on Jewel again on Halloween as she sails on her annual repositioning cruise out of Boston.

I have read similar accounts of Halloween activities on other RCI ships so I have to believe that your experience on Brilliance will mirror those of folks on other Royal Caribbean ships.:)

Archived