Xbox/PlayStation/etc. in Cub HAL - AND - 16 too old for game room?

mncmom

We will be on the Oosterdam in a couple of weeks and I'm trying to find out if there is both Xbox and Playstation consoles in Club HAL? And, if anyone has brought their own games to play on them?

Also, one son will be 16 so I'm now wondering if they won't allow him in the video game area because he's too old. Looking at the descriptions of the 3 areas of Club HAL, his age group is only offered the Loft. Wondering how strict they are on separating ages with areas.

I did a search on the boards but most of the posts were from 2008 - looking for something more current.

thanks for the help -

We will be on the Oosterdam in a couple of weeks and I'm trying to find out if there is both Xbox and Playstation consoles in Club HAL? And, if anyone has brought their own games to play on them?

Also, one son will be 16 so I'm now wondering if they won't allow him in the video game area because he's too old. Looking at the descriptions of the 3 areas of Club HAL, his age group is only offered the Loft. Wondering how strict they are on separating ages with areas.

I did a search on the boards but most of the posts were from 2008 - looking for something more current.

thanks for the help -

Hopefully the photos will help: http://joanjett2000.topcities.com/HAL/Oosterdam/Club-HAL.html

They do not allow the children to mix much. By that I mean the teens are nopt allowed into the toddler/smaller chidren's area, as far as I am aware. Preteens and teens can mix in the Game room area and in the Oasis. The Loft is for the teens only, so that the little ones will not bother them.

I do not know about allowing use of personal games. I think you;d have to get that info from HAL or hopefully another CC member who has gone through this process with their child...

Hope this helps

Joanie

Archived