Size of Dinning Room Tables on Conquest

AmyLee

Hello Everyone,

I have been on 7 cruises in October is my 8th. My question is this cruise is the first time we will be traveling with a group of 12. I was just curious if they put groups that big at one or two tables. I am either way just curious. I realize that we wont know till we get our sign and sail cards with the dinning assignments. Thanks for any info. This is my first sailing on Conquest as well.:p

You will love the Conquest - beautiful ship & great itineraries!! We had so much fun last year on that ship.....regarding your table questions, some tables are large enough for that many, some they will put together, there is even some round tables that I believe seat 10 or 12. Happy sailing!! :)

Hello Everyone,

I have been on 7 cruises in October is my 8th. My question is this cruise is the first time we will be traveling with a group of 12. I was just curious if they put groups that big at one or two tables. I am either way just curious. I realize that we wont know till we get our sign and sail cards with the dinning assignments. Thanks for any info. This is my first sailing on Conquest as well.:p

Carnival Conquest - Carnival Glory - Carnival Valor - Carnival Liberty - Carnival Freedom

Tables for 2: square

Tables for 4: booth-style; square

Tables for 6: round

Tables for 8: rectangular; round

Tables for 10: round

Carnival Conquest - Carnival Glory - Carnival Valor - Carnival Liberty - Carnival Freedom

Tables for 2: square

Tables for 4: booth-style; square

Tables for 6: round

Tables for 8: rectangular; round

Tables for 10: round

We've had a table for 10 on Conquest and an 11 on Freedom and have seen larger rectangle tables set up on both.

Hello Everyone,

Hey girl, haven't seen you on the roll call lately, but I know on the Glory (sister ship) we had a group of twelve sitting behind us at a round table it looked alittle tight but they seemed to have a great time.

Hello Everyone,

The max table size on the Conquest is 10. If your bookings are linked y'all will most likely be at two tables very close together, not adjoining but close enough to be conversational.

Congrats on the Conquest... she's my favorite ship in the fleet...

:)

Thanks Everyone for the helpful info. Was just wondering about that and I can not wait to see the conquest. And however the seating arrangements work out is fine with me I am on a cruise with my family.:D

Archived