2 bedroom courtyard villa on gem

sammax

just booked 2 bedroom courtyard villa on gem late sept to bermuda. will be traveling with another couple booked in outside balcony cabin. will they be able to get on ship with us, or does ncl break up party traveling together? many thanks!:)

They should be able to board with you, but that's about the only suite related perk they can participate in. Have a great time, Bermuda is the best!:)

thanks rileyz....have been to bermuda many times....i agree it's the best!!!!

just booked 2 bedroom courtyard villa on gem late sept to bermuda. will be traveling with another couple booked in outside balcony cabin. will they be able to get on ship with us, or does ncl break up party traveling together? many thanks!:)

You can always ask the concierge about this. Your room keys will be with the concierge and the others will be with the pier agents. I do know that there were some people who asked about having others join them in the lounge before embarkation and also about boarding with the suite passengers and the request was denied.

1 - You did not mention it, but assume there are other people in the 2nd bedroom of your suite.

2 - Bummer that they will not be able to partake of one of the best perks you will get - breakfast and lunch in Cagneys.

Enjoy

Had this type of room on the Jewel last year. OMG it was wonderful I really felt like i was on vacation . The courtyard it great. You can have breakfast in the courtyard or go to Cagneys. The bathroom is gorgeous. I took a nice bubble bath in the tub the last night of the cruise and watched my favorite TV show HOUSE. You will love it.:D

Archived