Carnival Souvenirs OFF the ship?

Amburn

Hi everyone -

I was wondering if Carnival sells their own souvenirs somewhere online or if they're only sold on the ships.

The reason I am wondering is because my 9-year-old daughter started collecting thimbles just a few months after our first cruise and we would like to get her a Carnival thimble for her collection.

Thanks for any advice!

First off, Carnival does not own the shops onboard the ships. Starboard Cruise Services is the vendor. The Carnival logo and such is licensed through them. Secondly because the items are imported without paying custom fees and duties, they are not allowed to sell to the general public.

Dave

Hi everyone -

I was wondering if Carnival sells their own souvenirs somewhere online or if they're only sold on the ships.

The reason I am wondering is because my 9-year-old daughter started collecting thimbles just a few months after our first cruise and we would like to get her a Carnival thimble for her collection.

Thanks for any advice!

We are going on the carnival dream in November and I would be glad to get her one. Email me at debbiefewell09@Comcast.net the week before thanksgiving ( we are leaving on nov 17th) to remind me!

Aww! That's very sweet Neuro, but from the thimbles I've seen on ebay, it appears that each ship has their own thimble. We sailed on Glory on our first cruise. So, I was hoping to get her a Glory thimble. We're actually going on another cruise in January, but it's a different ship.

But, thanks again. So very sweet. :)

Check eBAY. Sometimes they show up on there and you may even find them cheaper.

Be careful with ebay. There is at least 1 vendor selling fake pins and saying they are genuine.

Maybe you can find someone cruising on the ship you want a thimble from and ask them to buy it for you.

Archived