Gift Basket San Pedro

Deb in Markham

When we sailed with Disney, I had special gift baskets made up and delivered to the ship. It was great fun finding them in our cabin when we arrived--even for me and I ordered them!!

Does anyone have any experience ordering gift baskets for delivery to Princess at San Pedro? We're going to Hawaii on October 26 and was considering something similar.

Many thanks!!

When we sailed with Disney, I had special gift baskets made up and delivered to the ship. It was great fun finding them in our cabin when we arrived--even for me and I ordered them!!

Does anyone have any experience ordering gift baskets for delivery to Princess at San Pedro? We're going to Hawaii on October 26 and was considering something similar.

Many thanks!!

I haven't read or heard of this done in some years now. Most (if not all) of the companies that used to deliver to the ships, no longer do that. Security was part of the reason if I am not mistaken.

I haven't read or heard of this done in some years now. Most (if not all) of the companies that used to deliver to the ships, no longer do that. Security was part of the reason if I am not mistaken.

Hmm... I did it 4 years ago out of Port Canaveral on a Disney cruise. Too bad if that's the case. It was fun putting together and even more fun seeing them when we boarded.

Archived