Price Cuts?

4THELOVEOFBOO

This may be a stupid question but how do you know if you are eligible for the price discounts after you have booked. Do you have to have bought Vacation Protection to be able to qualify? And can you benefit from the free upgrades that are on now. Sorry, if this is a dumb question... we booked and paid for our cruise last February.

Thanks

Past Guest

You can get price match up until final payment. After final payment no adjustments are available.

Early Saver you can get adjustments up until a few days before you sail, but it comes with some other restrictions...

You can get price match up until final payment. After final payment no adjustments are available.

Early Saver you can get adjustments up until a few days before you sail, but it comes with some other restrictions...

I already paid in full when we booked threw the TA... I don't think I know when the final payment is. :S

Going by your countdown clock, you leave 11/12/11...correct?

If so, your final payment date is 09/13/11.

So you can price match up to that date. Since you booked through a TA, you'll have to go through the TA to receive any price drops.

After that date...nada.

If you had booked ES, you could receive price drops until 2 business day before sail date.

Going by your countdown clock, you leave 11/12/11...correct?

If so, your final payment date is 09/13/11.

So you can price match up to that date. Since you booked through a TA, you'll have to go through the TA to receive any price drops.

After that date...nada.

If you had booked ES, you could receive price drops until 2 business day before sail date.

We are leaving on Nov.5th... Hope I didn't do my countdown clock wrong lol... Thanks so much for all the info!!!

We are leaving on Nov.5th... Hope I didn't do my countdown clock wrong lol... Thanks so much for all the info!!!

Well, I just did a fake booking for 11/05/11 and no final payment date showed up.

So I'm guessing your past the date.

You could call your TA and double check...wouldn't hurt.

Oh...and we'll blame my math, not your clock for the snafu!!

Have a great cruise!!

Archived