Games on board?

YvonneE

While we passing the hours on board, what are some of the games you can sign up for?

I heard of bingo ... I can do that -- what are the prices?

Bridge ... don't know how to play

Trival pursuit -- I stink at it, but I'll play!

Anything else...?

YvonneE

Tictoc tictoc tictoc ...

Might i suggest Shuffleboard, a traditional shipboard game, Bingo would be a must, or the lunchtime quiz (on QE2) but best of all, and its totally free is people watching!!!!! you will be amazed by that !!!!!

but best of all just have a great trip !!!!

cheers

Myles

Don't miss Pub trivia every morning at 11:30 am and in the afternoon at 4:15 pm at the Golden Lion Pub on 2 deck. You can easily join a team or play with a group of 2 to 6 of your own cruise pals.

For each tournament you win, you receive a yellow prize voucher that can be turned in at the end of your cruise for a nifty prize.

Good Luck!

Cruiserking

Try the Team Trivia in the Golden Lion Pub. It is usually held twice each day. Join with others to form a team. I believe you can have six on each team. It is a great way to meet people. Each member of the winning team is given a coupon. At the end of the cruise you can turn in all your coupons for prizes.

I was suprised at the quality of the prizes you could get for the tickets. Almost all of the activities on board have tickets for the participants and winners. My wife and I teamed up with a couple from England who could answer most of the English and European trivia and we did a good job on the American trivia. We had lots of tickets and there were prizes for from one to ten tickets on the last day of the cruise. Tote bags, picture albums, and hats come to mind but there were lots of different prizes that were of good quality and fun reminders of the trip. Dean & Carol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes,there Are Decks Of Cards Available In Gift Shop.we Got Ours By Winning Trivia At 11 In Golden Lion Pub.team Up With Smart People!!!!all Sorts Of Games Are Set Up Along The Sides Of Deck 2-free And Rarely Busy.each Is On A Table For 4,waterview For Each Table. Enjoy-hint-last Full Day Crossing Is Sale On Some 3-pack T-shirts,albums,notecards Etc. Wait To Shop Until Then To Take Advantage If What You Want Is Included.hermes Scarves Are $295. Usd

Archived